Why Join BWAF?
- Agreed strategic direction and vision
- Common ethos, values and standards
- The right balance of support for development and challenge for quality assurance
- Access to excellent central services including Finance, HR, Estates, Health & Safety, Marketing & Communication, and IT managed services which provide expertise and good value for money
- Shared expertise in common areas of need: wellbeing, attendance, admissions, SENCO support and safeguarding
- Core high quality educational subject support and creative curriculum development which reflects the needs of pupils, relevant to context
- Collaborative policy and opportunity to share and co-develop best practice for the benefit of all
- CPD networks that offer staff significant professional development opportunities and a ‘grow our own’ model
- Good organisational financial health and management
- Shared curriculum resources and infrastructure
- Autonomy for Heads and Leaders, no ‘one size fits all model’
- Economies and efficiencies of scale
- Opportunity to be part of the Connect Teaching School and the capacity to support others
- Support, challenge, guidance, collaboration, cooperation, opportunity…
BWAF’s Strategic Plan is an intrinsic document which outlines the Trust’s achievements, aims for the future and core values.
To find out more please browse or download the below document.